From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Blacktown may also refer to:
- City of Blacktown, Local Government Area
- Electoral district of Blacktown, New South Wales state electoral district
- Blacktown, County Tyrone, a townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
- "Black Town", a pejorative term, similar to ghetto, used to describe a city neighborhood with a majority African American demographic
- Black (disambiguation)
- Black Township (disambiguation)
- Blackton (disambiguation)
- Black Town, in India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blacktown.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.