From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Blackwall may refer to:
- Blackwall, London - An area of east London, UK
- Blackwall Tunnel - The main crossing of the River Thames in east London
- The former shipyard Blackwall Yard
- The former shipyard at Leamouth, London of Thames Ironworks and Shipbuilding Company and others.
- London and Blackwall Railway
- Blackwall Buildings - philanthropic housing built by the London and Blackwall Railway in Whitechapel
- Blackwall Basin - part of the West India Docks, London
- Blackwall Point - a point opposite Blackwall on the Greenwich Peninsula, London
- Blackwall, New South Wales - A suburb in New South Wales, Australia
- Blackwall, Queensland - A suburb in Queensland, Australia
- Blackwall, Tasmania - A suburb in Tasmania, Australia
- Blackwall Reach (disambiguation), any of several points with that name
- Blackwall Frigate - A class of merchant sailing ship built at Blackwall Yard
- Blackwall hitch, a method of temporarily attaching a rope to a hook
- HMS Blackwall (1696), a 50-gun ship of the English Royal Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blackwall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.