Jump to navigation Jump to search
Blackwall may refer to:
- Blackwall, London - An area of east London, UK
- Blackwall Tunnel - The main crossing of the River Thames in east London
- The former shipyard Blackwall Yard
- The former shipyard at Leamouth, London of Thames Ironworks and Shipbuilding Company and others.
- London and Blackwall Railway
- Blackwall Buildings - philanthropic housing built by the London and Blackwall Railway in Whitechapel
- Blackwall Basin - part of the West India Docks, London
- Blackwall Point - a point opposite Blackwall on the Greenwich Peninsula, London
- Blackwall, New South Wales - A suburb in New South Wales, Australia
- Blackwall, Queensland - A suburb in Queensland, Australia
- Blackwall, Tasmania - A suburb in Tasmania, Australia
- Blackwall Reach (disambiguation), any of several points with that name
- Blackwall Frigate - A class of merchant sailing ship built at Blackwall Yard
- Blackwall hitch, a method of temporarily attaching a rope to a hook
- HMS Blackwall (1696), a 50-gun ship of the English Royal Navy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blackwall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.