Blade Heart promo poster
|Opening theme||Luen (亂) performed by Adam Cheng|
|Ending theme||1. Man Tin (問天) performed by Adam Cheng and Liza Wang
2. Ching Yan Jau (情人酒) performed by Adam Cheng and Liza Wang
|Country of origin||Hong Kong|
|No. of episodes||37|
|Running time||45 minutes per episode|
|Original release||March 8, 2004 –
April 24, 2004
Ling Fung and Tong Bik are a happily married couple belonging to a clan of famous sword smiths, however one night their extended family are suddenly massacred, their riches seized and their reputations ruined. Each believing themselves the sole remaining survivor of the attack, Ling Fung and Tong Bik, each individually plot their revenge.
Ling Fung becomes a masked swordsman, an enforcer for a powerful eunuch faction at court, promised that if he serves loyally he will be aided in his revenge. Tong Bik remarries into a family of caravan guards and seeks to use jianghu connections to find and destroy her enemy.
As the path of the two cross again decades later, Ling Fung comes to realise that he has become the puppet of the man who destroyed his family and happiness. However to take his revenge Ling Fung must now first remove the eunuch's new puppet, Mang Lui, his and Tong Bik's son, who they had both long given up for dead.
- Note: Some of the characters' names are in Cantonese romanisation.
- Adam Cheng as Ling Fung / Yu Man-fung
- Liza Wang as Tong Bik / Mrs Wong
- Raymond Lam as Mang Lui / Captain Cho Ngan
- Shirley Yeung as Wong Yee
- Mimi Lo as Chun Wai (Tsun Wai)
- Yeung Suet as Sima Ping-ting
- Carlo Ng as Sima Siu-yiu
- Gregory Lee as Ho Fei
- Lo Hoi-pang as Fung Bo / Fung Kung-kung
- Olivia Fu as Chun Mui
- Wong Shu-kei as Lau Sin-leung
- Zhang Heng as Wong Hap
- Chan Hung-lit as Cheung Sing / Eunuch
- Yu Yeung as Ho Kwan
- Chen Zhihui as Fo Sang
|This Hong Kong television article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|