Blade Runner (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bladerunner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bladerunner or Blade Runner may also refer to:
- Oscar Pistorius or the Blade Runner, a South African paralympic runner
- Any athlete running using a prosthetic in the form of a "blade"
Art, entertainment, and media
- Blade Runner (soundtrack), soundtrack to the 1982 film, composed by Vangelis
- Blade Runner 2049 (2017 film) sequel to the 1982 film, directed by Denis Villeneuve
- "Blade Runner", an occupation (hunting rogue androids) found in Philip K. Dick and K.W. Jeter's Blade Runner fictional universe
- Blade Runner (1985 video game), a computer game for the Amstrad CPC, Commodore 64, and ZX Spectrum
- Blade Runner (1997 video game), a PC video game
- Related to the film franchise:
- Blade Runner (1982 novel), an edition of Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick
- A Marvel Comics Super Special: Blade Runner (1982 comic book) or more simply Blade Rummer
- Blade Runner: A Story of the Future (1982 novel), a novelization of the movie by Les Martin
- Blade Runner 2: The Edge of Human (1995 novel), SF novel by K.W. Jeter
- Blade Runner 3: Replicant Night (1996 novel), SF novel by K.W. Jeter
- Blade Runner 4: Eye and Talon (2000 novel), SF novel by K.W. Jeter
- Unrelated works:
- Blade Runners, a professional wrestling tag team
- BladeRunners Ice Complex, a hockey facility in Pennsylvania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blade Runner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.