Blade Runner (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Blade Runner is a 1982 film directed by Ridley Scott.
Bladerunner or Blade Runner may also refer to:
- Oscar Pistorius or the Blade Runner, a South African paralympic runner
- Any athlete running using a prosthetic in the form of a "blade"
Art, entertainment, and media
- "Blade Runner", a fictional occupation found in Philip K. Dick and K.W. Jeter's Blade Runner fictional universe
- Blade Runner (1985 video game), a computer game for the Amstrad CPC, Commodore 64, and ZX Spectrum
- Blade Runner (1997 video game), a PC video game
- Blade Runner, an edition of Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick
- The Bladerunner, a novel by Alan E. Nourse
- Blade Runner (a movie), a novella by William S. Burroughs based upon his film treatment of Nourse's novel
- Blade Runners, a professional wrestling tag team
- BladeRunners Ice Complex, a hockey facility in Pennsylvania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blade Runner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.