Bladensburg is a census-designated place on the border between the Clay and Jackson Townships of Knox County, Ohio, USA. Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 43005. It lies along State Route 541 east of Martinsburg.
Bladensburg is the former home of East Knox Elementary School.
Bladensburg is the home of a popular annual Christmas parade, which has been held since 1971.
- DeLorme. Ohio Atlas & Gazetteer. 7th ed. Yarmouth: DeLorme, 2004, p. 59. ISBN 0-89933-281-1.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Bladensburg, Ohio
- Zip Code Lookup Archived October 10, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- Graham, Albert Adams (1881). History of Knox County, Ohio: Its Past and Present, Containing a Condensed, Comprehensive History of Ohio. A. A. Graham & Company. p. 491.
- "Knox County". Jim Forte Postal History. Archived from the original on 24 February 2016. Retrieved 29 December 2015.
- East Knox Elementary School in Bladensburg, Ohio, East Knox Elementary School Home Page, 2015. Accessed 2015-7-13.
- Bladensburg Volunteer Fire Department on firedepartment.net, Bladensburg Volunteer Fire Department on firedepartment.net, 2015-7-13. Accessed 2015-7-13.
- Bladensburg Joint Fire District on firedepartment.net, Bladensburg Joint Fire District on firedepartment.net, 2015-7-13. Accessed 2015-7-13.
- Bladensburg enjoys beautiful day for Christmas parade Archived December 13, 2006, at the Wayback Machine., Mount Vernon News, Mount Vernon, 2006-12-11. Accessed 2007-10-25.
|This Knox County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|