|Genres||Indie rock, indie pop|
Blaenavon is an English indie rock band based out of Hampshire. The band is composed of Ben Gregory (vocals), Frank Wright (bass) and Harris McMillan (drums). The band formed in 2013, and released their first album, That's Your Lot in 2017. The album reached number 54 on the UK Albums Chart.
Formation and early beginnings
The band came together when they were 14 years old and attending their local secondary school. The band grew from being a simple pastime as the boys won their final year talent contest in 2013 - performing a cover of Muse's "Knights of Cydonia". They played their first London gig at the Camden Assembly and penned a recording deal with Transgressive Records. They released their debut, Koso EP, in 2013 and produced their second, Miss World EP, by the end of 2015. 
2016–present: That's Your Lot
The band released their debut album through Transgressive in 2017. The album was made up of 12 tracks and received generally positive reviews. They worked with producer Jim Abbiss (Arctic Monkeys, Adele, Bombay Bicycle Club) to record the album.
|Title||Album details||Peak chart positions||Certifications|
|That's Your Lot||54|
- "blaenavon Official Charts". Official Charts Company. 20 April 2017. Retrieved 14 June 2017.
- "Artist Biography by Liam Martin". Retrieved 20 June 2017.
- "Booking Request". Retrieved 20 June 2017.
- "Official Albums Chart Top 100: 14 April 2017 - 20 April 2017". Official Charts Company. 20 April 2017. Retrieved 14 June 2017.
- Daly, Rhian (17 September 2013). "Exclusive Stream – Blaenavon, 'KOSO' EP". NME. Retrieved 14 June 2017.
- Connick, Tom (27 October 2015). "Blaenavon stream new 'Miss World EP' in full". DIY. Retrieved 14 June 2017.
- Richards, Will (15 August 2017). "Blaenavon release new 'Prague '99' EP". DIY. Retrieved 18 August 2017.