|Origin||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Genres||Celtic Rock, Celtic Punk|
|Years active||2004 - Present|
|Past members||Turi Hoiseth
After moving to Houston in 1994, Devlin fronted an Irish rock band called On The Dole for several years  before starting Blaggards in July 2004 with bass player Chad Smalley (son of Nobel laureate Richard Smalley), violinist Turi Hoiseth, and drummer Brian Vogel. Hoiseth and Vogel have since left the band, leaving Devlin and Smalley as the only original members.
Their music has been played on the Sirius Satellite Radio program Celtic Crush, hosted by Larry Kirwan of Black 47. In 2013 he included their recording of The Irish Rover on his compilation album Larry Kirwan's Celtic Invasion.
- Standards (2005)
1. Drunken Sailor 2. Bog Songs 3. Big Strong Man (Yakety Sax) 4. Prison Love Songs (Folsom Prison Blues/ The Fields of Athenry) 5. Slapper's Medley 6. Foggy Dew 7. Botany Bay 8. Rocky Road to Dublin 9. Suspicious Minds 10. Irish Rover
- Live in Texas (2010)
1. Waxie's Dargle (Live) 2. Whiskey in the Jar (Live) 3. Rocky Road to Dublin (Live) 4. Spancil Hill (Live) 5. Slapper's Medley (Live) 6. Leaving of Liverpool (Live) 7. Botany Bay (Live) 8. Foggy Dew (Live) 9. Big Strong Man (Live) 10. Drunken Sailor (Live) 11. Bog Songs (Live) 12. Wild Rover (Live) 13. Irish Rover (Live)
- "2007 Houston Press Music Awards Showcase". Houston Press. 2007-07-25. Retrieved 2009-01-20.
- Bob Ruggiero (2007-02-16). "Houston Music - The Lucky Charms - page 1". Houston Press. Retrieved 2009-01-20.
- "Blaggards | Traditional Irish songs with a twist". Houston Chronicle. Retrieved 2009-01-20.
- "Pluck of the Irish". Houston Press. 2001-03-15. Retrieved 2009-01-20.
- Kroto, Harold (2005). "Richard E. Smalley: Fullerenes". Angewandte Chemie. Wiley. 45 (1): 26–27. doi:10.1002/anie.200504094. Retrieved 19 February 2013.
- "Houston - Music - Zydepunks, with Blaggards". Houston Press. Retrieved 2009-01-20.
- "Blaggards Do Ireland: First Stop, The Guinness Factory And Phil Lynott Statue; Three Encores At First Dublin Gig". Houston Press. 2010-04-06. Retrieved 2010-09-17.
- "Houston artists take their place at SXSW". Houston Chronicle. 2008-03-05. Retrieved 2009-01-20.
- James Hannon. "Interview with Larry Kirwan - Part 2 of 3". Lantern-media.com. Archived from the original on 2007-03-15. Retrieved 2010-09-17.
- "Larry Kirwan's Celtic Invasion". Valley Entertainment. Retrieved 6 March 2013.
- "Final Source Track Listing - The Kid". Music4Movies. 2010-09-15. Retrieved 2010-09-17.
- Official website
- Review of "Standards" in the Austin Chronicle
- Review of "Standards" at Askew Reviews
- Paddy Rock Radio's Top Celtic Rock & Punk CD’s of 2005
- Article in Connect Savannah Online
- Article in The Boston Globe about the word "blaggard" that mentions the band
- Article about Blaggards on MetalMartyr.com