Blah Blah Blah (Blahzay Blahzay album)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Blah, Blah, Blah|
|Studio album by Blahzay Blahzay|
|Released||August 13, 1996|
|Recorded||1995–1996 (Brooklyn, New York)|
124 093 (United States)
532 967 (international)
|Blahzay Blahzay chronology|
- Blah, Blah, Blah
- Medina's in da House
- Danger—Part 2 featuring La the Darkman, Smoothe Da Hustler, Trigger Tha Gambler
- Don't Let this Rap Shit Fool You
- Pain I Feel
- Posse Jumpa featuring La The Darkman, Mental Magician
- Maniac Cop
- Good Cop/Bad Cop
- Sendin' Dem Back
- Long-Winded featuring Mental Magician, Verbal Fist, Verbal Hoods
- The track "Intro" contains a sample of the 1971 track "You Know You Know" from Mahavishnu Orchestra's "The Inner Mounting Flame."
- The track "Pain I Feel" contains a sample of "Mad Izm" by Channel Live.
- The track "Sendin' Dem Back" contains a sample from "Shack Up" by Banbarra
- The track "Jackpot" contains a sample from “Latoya” by Just-Ice.
- The track "Medina's in da House" contains a sample from "I Want'a Do Something Freaky to You" by Leon Haywood.
- The track "Danger pt. 2" contains a sample from "I Want'a Do Something Freaky To You" by Leon Haywood.
|This 1990s hip hop album–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|