Dunlop in 2013
11 February 1992 |
Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England
Blair Dunlop (born February 11, 1992) is an English musician and actor.
Blair Dunlop is a singer-songwriter and guitarist. He has released one EP and three albums. His first full-length solo album entitled Blight and Blossom was released on Rooksmere Records in 2013. He won the Horizon Award at the 2013 BBC Radio 2 Folk Awards. He also received the Special Jury Prize of the Premio Ciampi in the city of Livorno in Italy in November 2014.
As a young actor, Dunlop made his film debut with an American accent in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005), directed by Tim Burton. Dunlop played the young Willy Wonka, a child under strict rule by his father. Dunlop was also on Rocket Man, an English television show.
In 2011 Dunlop took over the running of The Albion Band from Hutchings but folded the band in 2013 to focus on his solo career.
- "Blair Dunlop - Blight & Blossom". www.rooksmerestudios.com. Retrieved 2017-01-04.
- Bowdler, Ben (30 January 2013). "And The Winners Are… BBC Radio 2 Folk Awards 2013". Properganda Online. Retrieved 30 January 2013.
- "Ventesima edizione, dal 25 Ottobre al 8 Novembre 2014". www.premiociampi.it (in Italian). Retrieved 2017-01-04.
- Gallagher, Alex (10 March 2013). "New Album: Blair Dunlop – House of Jacks". Folk Radio UK. Retrieved 29 May 2013.
- Denselow, Robin (22 May 2013). "Blair Dunlop: House of Jacks review – impressive range from young songwriter". The Guardian. Retrieved 29 May 2013.
- Dunlop, Blair (May 2013). "House of Jacks". Blair Dunlop. Retrieved 29 May 2014.
- "Repton to Candleford". repton.org.uk.
- Sonic007 (4 December 2005). "Rocket Man (TV Series 2005– )". IMDb.