|Full name||Blair Thomas Fagan Tarrant|
11 May 1990|
Timaru, New Zealand
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
Blair Thomas Fagan Tarrant (born 11 May 1990) is a New Zealand field hockey player. He represented his country at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, where the men's team came seventh. He plays club hockey in the Netherlands for HC Rotterdam and he also played ofr SCHC in the past.
- "Blair Tarrant". Rio 2016. Archived from the original on 6 August 2016. Retrieved 15 August 2016.
- "Blair Tarrant". New Zealand Olympic Committee. Retrieved 16 August 2016.
- "Men's Hockey Team confirmed for Rio". New Zealand Olympic Committee. 3 June 2016. Retrieved 15 August 2016.
- Leggat, David (15 August 2016). "NZ hockey's most heartbreaking loss". The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 16 August 2016.
- Blair Tarrant at the International Olympic Committee
- Blair Tarrant at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
|This biographical article relating to a New Zealand field hockey figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|