Blairmore Village Hall and shops.
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||DUNOON, ARGYLL|
Blairmore is a village located on the Cowal peninsula in Argyll and Bute, Scotland. Blairmore lies within the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park. It is situated on the western shore of Loch Long and around 1 mile (1.6 km) north of Strone. The village was largely built during the Victorian era and has a small wooden pier which dates to 1855.
- "History of Blairmore in Argyll and Bute | Map and description". Visionofbritain.org.uk. Retrieved 2012-04-05.
- "Blairmore Pier, Near Strone". The Glasgow Herald. 11 July 1855. p. 1. Retrieved 2012-04-05.
- for Blairmore, Argyll
- Gaelic place names of Scotland - website
- Blairmore Pier Trust - website
- Blairmore Gallery - website
- Blairmore and Strone Golf Club - website
- Blairmore Heritage - website
- Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park - website
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Blairmore, Argyll and Bute.|
|This Argyll and Bute location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|