|Municipality of Bluewater|
|• Mayor||Tyler Hessel|
|• Federal riding||Huron—Bruce|
|• Prov. riding||Huron—Bruce|
|• Land||416.99 km2 (161.00 sq mi)|
|• Density||16.9/km2 (44/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EST (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|Area code(s)||519 and 226|
Bluewater is a municipality in Huron County, Ontario, Canada. It was formed in 2001 when the Government of Ontario amalgamated the former townships of Hay and Stanley with the villages of Bayfield, Hensall and Zurich.
Bluewater's western boundary is Lake Huron. Its northern boundary is the Bayfield River between Lake Huron and Clinton. Highway 4 is the eastern boundary, while Huron Road 83 and the Exeter urban boundary (in South Huron) form the southern boundary.
- Population in 2011: 7044
- Population in 2006: 7120
- Population in 2001: 6919
- Population total in 1996: 6874
- Bayfield (village): 833
- Hay (township): 2254
- Hensall (village): 1187
- Stanley (township): 1714
- Zurich (village): 886
- Population in 1991:
- Bayfield (village): 813
- Hay (township): 2182
- Hensall (village): 1238
- Stanley (township): 1546
- Zurich (village): 860
- William Aberhart- Premier of Alberta
- Cal O'Reilly - Professional hockey player, Buffalo Sabres, National Hockey League, brother to Ryan from Varna
- Ryan O'Reilly- Professional hockey player, Buffalo Sabres, National Hockey League, brother to Cal from Varna
- Babe Siebert- Professional hockey player
- "Bluewater, Ontario (Code 3540010) census profile". 2011 Census of Population. Statistics Canada. Retrieved 2012-08-10.
- Statistics Canada: 1996, 2001, 2006 census
- "Brothers Cal and Ryan O'Reilly get set for NHL season in Nashville, Denver". Huron Expositor, Seaforth, Ontario. Retrieved 2010-03-08.