Coleman playing against Wisconsin in 2013
November 28, 1991 |
Plano, Texas, USA
|Height||5 ft 11 in (180 cm)|
|Weight||200 lb (91 kg; 14 st 4 lb)|
|NHL team (P)
|New Jersey Devils
Albany Devils (AHL)
|NHL Draft||75th overall, 2011
New Jersey Devils
Blake Coleman (born November 28, 1991) is an American ice hockey player, currently playing for the Albany Devils of the American Hockey League (AHL). He was selected in the third round, 75th overall, by the New Jersey Devils during the 2011 NHL Entry Draft. Coleman played at the collegiate level for the Miami RedHawks. After completing his college career and graduating from Miami University, Coleman signed a two-year entry-level contract with the New Jersey Devils. He was assigned to the Devils' AHL affiliate, the Albany Devils.
- 2010-11: USHL First All-Star Team
- 2010-11: USHL Forward of the Year
- 2010-11: USHL Most Assists (58)
- 2010-11: USHL Most Points (92)
- 2010-11: USHL Player of the Year
- 2011 Dave Tyler Junior Player of the Year (USA Hockey).
- Chere, Rich (June 25, 2011). "NHL Draft 2011: Devils pick Blake Coleman 75th overall in third round". The Star-Ledger. Retrieved June 25, 2011.
- Chere, Rich (July 1, 2015). "Devils sign defenseman John Moore and prospect Blake Coleman". The Star-Ledger. Retrieved July 10, 2015.
- "USA Hockey Honors USHL Players, Coach, Alumni". USHL. June 3, 2011. Retrieved June 25, 2011.
- Blake Coleman's career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Blake Coleman's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|Awards and achievements|
|NCHC Tournament MVP