Blake Lewis (EP)
|EP by Blake Lewis|
|Released||May 22, 2007 (U.S.)|
Fox Interactive Media
|Blake Lewis chronology|
The EP is compiled of five studio versions of songs covered by Lewis from the American Idol official website. It features the Billboard Hot 100 hit, "You Give Love a Bad Name" which is originally by Bon Jovi, but heavily rearranged by Lewis during the Idol series.
The songs on the EP are from Lewis's performances throughout the Idol series. Each week, Lewis would perform a song on Idol and the day after he performed it, it would be put up on the American Idol official website for sale as a studio version. Lewis covered and amassed more songs by various established artists as he progressed to the Idol finale.
Release and chart performance
This EP is on iTunes Store for downloading and was also available as a "bundle" on the American Idol official website until June 20, 2007. The songs that did not make the EP's cut are also available for download as individual singles from both iTunes Store and the Idol official website.
- "You Give Love a Bad Name" 3:08
- "Time of the Season" 2:48
- "I Need to Know" 2:29
- "Lovesong" 3:27
- "When the Stars Go Blue" 2:29
- Bronson, Fred (May 31, 2007). "Rihanna, Shop Boyz Rocket to the Top of Hot 100: 'Now' 15, 'Name' 18". Billboard "Chart Beat". Archived from the original on 2007-09-29. Retrieved 2007-10-01.
- Idol Chatter 01-10-2008 The Ultimate SoundScan Sales/Download Checklist
|This article about a 2000s pop rock album is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|