Powell training with Sydney FC in 2014
|Full name||Blake Powell|
|Date of birth||18 April 1991|
|Place of birth||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Striker / Attacking midfielder|
|Central Coast Mariners|
|2011||Bonnyrigg White Eagles||14||(4)|
|2015||Wellington Phoenix Reserves||1||(1)|
|2016–||Central Coast Mariners||17||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21 April 2017.
A member of Sydney FC National Youth League side over the 2010/11 and 2011/12 season as well as part of the Sydney FC Asian Champions League squad in 2011, Powell was rewarded with an A-League contract prior to the 2012/13 season. He made his debut for Sydney FC on 13 October 2012 against Newcastle Jets; he scored his first goal on his debut in a 3–2 home loss.
On 14 February 2016, whilst playing against the Western Sydney Wanderers, Powell scored four goals, including a perfect hat-trick, in a single game in the A-League, the first Phoenix player to do so in the A-League.
On 5 July 2016, Wellington Phoenix released Powell from his contract for personal reasons, allowing him to return to Sydney and his family.
Central Coast Mariners
- Huguenin, Michael. "Central Coast's strikeforce has Irish striker smiling". A-League. Football Federation Australia. Retrieved 30 September 2016.
- "Phoenix sign former Sydney FC striker". Wellington Phoenix. 17 July 2015.
- "Blake Powell blitz sees Wellington Phoenix thump Western Sydney Wanderers in Parramatta Stadium". ABC News. 14 February 2016.
- Burnell, Cameron (5 July 2016). "Wellington Phoenix striker Blake Powell released from contract". Stuff.co.nz. Fairfax NZ.
- "Trialist Blake Powell scores in Mariners rout". Football Federation Australia. 12 July 2016.
- Lewis, Dave (13 July 2016). "Powell to join Mariners from the Phoenix". The World Game. SBS.
- "Mariners sign former Phoenix striker". Football Federation Australia. 14 July 2016.