|Elevation||712 ft (217 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1090251|
Blanco is a rural unincorporated community located on State Highway 63 in Pittsburg County, Oklahoma, United States. The ZIP code is 74528. The Census Bureau defined a census-designated place (CDP) for Blanco in 2015; the 2010 population within the 2015 CDP boundary is 96 and contains 52 housing units.
- Pryor McBee, Major League Baseball pitcher, was born in Blanco in 1901.
- Royce H. Savage, United States Federal Court judge, was born in Blanco in 1904.
- Gene Stipe, the longest-serving member of the Oklahoma Senate, was born in Blanco in 1926.
- "Blanco, Oklahoma". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- 'Oklahoma Place Names,' George H. Shirk, Norman, Oklahoma: University of Oklahoma Press, 1987, pg. 26 ISBN 0-8061-2028-2.
- Federal Judiciary Center-Royce H. Savage
- "Obituary". Archived from the original on 2007-12-08. Retrieved 2011-03-03.
- Shirk, George H. Oklahoma Place Names. Norman: University of Oklahoma Press, 1987. ISBN 0-8061-2028-2.
|This Oklahoma state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|