|Census-designated place (CDP)|
Bland County Courthouse in Bland
|Elevation||2,438 ft (743 m)|
|Time zone||EST (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||1498536|
Bland is a census-designated place (CDP) in and the county seat of Bland County, Virginia, United States. Bland was originally known as Bland Court House. The population as of the 2010 Census was 409.
The climate in this area has mild differences between highs and lows, and there is adequate rainfall year round. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Bland has a marine west coast climate, abbreviated "Cfb" on climate maps.
- "Bland". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Find a County". National Association of Counties. Archived from the original on 2011-05-31. Retrieved 2011-06-07.
- Photo of envelope addressed to Bland Court House - Back of envelope showing cancel by Bland Court House post office in 1883
- Virginia Trend Report 2: State and Complete Places (Sub-state 2010 Census Data). Missouri Census Data Center. Accessed 2011-06-08.
- Climate Summary for Bland, Virginia
|This Bland County, Virginia state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|