From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up blank or blanks in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blank may refer to:
- Blank (archaeology), a thick, shaped stone biface for refining into a stone tool
- Blank (cartridge), a type of gun cartridge
- Blank (Scrabble), a playing piece in the board game Scrabble
- Blank (solution), a solution containing no analyte
- A Planchet or blank, a round metal disk to be struck as a coin
- Application blank, a space provided for data on a form
- Key blank, an uncut key
- About:blank, a Web browser function
- Created works
- Blank Space, a song by Taylor Swift
- "Blank" (Eyehategod song), a track on the album Take as Needed for Pain
- Blank (film), a 2009 French film
- The Blanks, an American a cappella group
- Blank (comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain
- Blank! a short story by Isaac Asimov
- Also "Blanks"
- Blanks, Louisiana, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Ernests Blanks, a Latvian publicist.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blank.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.