Blank Theatre Company
Founded in 1990 by current Artistic Director/Co-Artistic Producer Daniel Henning, The Blank’s mission is to produce either premieres or "reinventions" of previously produced material.
In 1992, the theatre began an annual Nationwide Young Playwrights Festival, which has provided an outlet for the creative efforts of over 200 playwrights aged nineteen and younger. Notable alumni of the festival include Pulitzer Prize nominee Stephen Karam and Jake in Progress creator Austin Winsberg.
The Blank also produces the "Living Room Series", a workshop series of mostly new works. The series culminates in a Monday night performance and is presented nearly every Monday night from Labor Day to Memorial Day.
In April 1996, the company moved to its current home at the 53-seat 2nd Stage Theatre in Hollywood, California, at 6500 Santa Monica Blvd.
- Daniel Henning - Artistic Director/Producer
- Noah Wyle - Artistic Producer 
- Matthew Graber - Producing Director
- Ed Murphy - Managing Director
- Wada, Karen. Blank Theatre's young playwrights' festival turns 20 Los Angeles Times, May 25, 2012
- Jones, Alice (July 3, 2012). "Paging Doctor Carter: aliens on the loose". The Independent (London). Retrieved July 20, 2012.