Lipińska in 2019
|Born||July 22, 1985|
|Notable works||365 Dni trilogy|
Blanka Lipińska (born 22 July 1985) is a Polish cosmetologist and author best known for her erotic trilogy beginning with 365 Dni (365 Days). The first novel was made into a successful film, for which she co-wrote the screenplay and has a cameo in.
Prior to becoming an author, Lipińska worked as a therapist-hypnotist. She enjoys sports and fitness as well as sailing.
Lipińska's three books are part of a trilogy. First published in Polish, they have yet to be officially translated into English. The events in all three books occur within a few months of each other. Lipińska said that the inspiration for her erotic trilogy was Fifty Shades of Grey and a personal holiday trip to Sicily.
- 365 dni, Wydawnictwo Edipresse Polska, Warszawa 2018
- Ten dzień, Wydawnictwo Edipresse Polska, Warszawa 2018
- Kolejne 365 dni, Wydawnictwo Agora, Warszawa 2019
- "365 dni". Lubimyczytać.pl. Retrieved 2020-03-21.
- Sharma, Dhruv (May 21, 2020). "Will There be a 365 Dni Sequel?". The Cinemaholic.
- "How Does '365 dni' on Netflix Compare to the Book?". June 9, 2020.
- TVN, Dzień Dobry (May 31, 2019). "Blanka Lipińska, autorka polskiego „Greya": „Seks to jedyna przyjemność, do której nie są potrzebne pieniądze"". dziendobry.tvn.pl.
- "„Pierwszy film pornograficzny obejrzałam, jak miałam siedem lat"". Viva.pl.
- "Autorka bestsellerowej powieści erotycznej. Wywiad z Blanką Lipińską". trojmiasto.pl. September 18, 2018.