From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Blankenheim can refer to:
- Blankenheim, North Rhine-Westphalia, a municipality in western Germany.
- Blankenheim, Saxony-Anhalt, a municipality in eastern Germany, part of the Verwaltungsgemeinschaft Allstedt-Kaltenborn
- Blankenheim Castle, a schloss above the village of Blankenheim in the Eifel mountains of Germany
- of/de Blankenheim
- Clara Elisabeth of Manderscheid-Blankenheim (1631–1688), canoness at Thorn Abbey and Essen Abbey and Deanness at Elten Abbey
- Leon Young de Blankenheim (1837? – 1863), French Army soldier, with Polish rebels during the January Uprising against the Russian Empire
- Frederick of Blankenheim (c. 1355–1423), bishop of Strasbourg from 1375 to 1393 as Friedrich II, and bishop of Utrecht from 1393 to 1423 as Frederik III
- Ed Blankenheim (1934–2004), American civil rights activist and one of the original 13 Freedom Riders
- Karoline von Manderscheid-Blankenheim (1768–1831), a princess consort of Liechtenstein
- Toni Blankenheim (1921–2012), German operatic baritone
- Walter Blankenheim (1926–2007), German pianist and teacher
|This page lists people with the surname Blankenheim. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blankenheim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.