(Redirected from Blasphemy (novel))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up blasphemy, blaspheme, or blasphemous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blasphemy is the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for God or towards religious or holy persons or things, or toward something considered sacred or inviolable.
Blasphemy may also refer to:
- Blasphemy, a novel by Tehmina Durrani
- Blasphemy (Preston novel), a 2008 techno-thriller novel
- Blasphemy (story collection), a 2012 story collection by Sherman Alexie
- Blasphemy: A Memoir: Sentenced to Death over a Cup of Water, real story of Asia Bibi sentenced to death for blasphemy
- Blasphemy (band), a black metal band
- Blasphemy (album), a 2002 album by Incantation
- "Blasphemy", a song by Tupac Shakur from the album The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory
- "Blasphemy", a song by Bring Me the Horizon from the album That's the Spirit
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blasphemy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.