From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up blasphemy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blasphemy is the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for God or towards religious or holy persons or things, or toward something considered sacred or inviolable.
Blasphemy may also refer to:
- Blasphemy, a novel by Tehmina Durrani
- Blasphemy (Preston novel), a 2008 techno-thriller novel
- Blasphemy (story collection), a 2012 story collection by Sherman Alexie
- Blasphemy (band), a black metal band
- Blasphemy (Incantation album), 2002
- Blasphemy, an album by Ras Kass and Apollo Brown
- "Blasphemy", a song by Tupac Shakur from the album The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blasphemy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.