Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up blat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blat or BLAT may refer to:
- Blat (favors), a form of corruption in Russia and the Soviet Union
- Blat (Romania), a term denoting a fixed match in Romanian football
- Blat, Jbeil District, a village in Mount Lebanon Governorate, Lebanon
- Blat, Marjayoun a village in Marjeyoun District, Lebanon
- Ballat, a village in Homs Governorate, Syria
- BLAT (bioinformatics), an algorithm
- Caio Blat (born 1980), Brazilian actor
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.