|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Genres||Pop/Rock, Alternative Rock|
|Past members||Amalia Tirca|
Blaxy Girls was a Romanian all-girl rock band from Constanta, Romania. The band consists of lead singer Rucsandra Iliescu, bassist Cristina Marinescu, guitarist Diana Ganea, pianist Ana Maria Nanu and drummer Gela Marinescu.
The group's first single, "If You Feel My Love" became quickly very popular in Romania.The second great hit is called "Dear Mama". The clip was internationally released in the beginning of March, as a present for the women and mothers all around the world. The first album of the group was released in December 2008. They appeared in the semifinals of the 2008 Golden Stag Festival and were among the finalists for the 2009 Romanian Eurovision Song Contest, with the song Dear Mama finishing in a tie for second place.
|Year||Album details||Peak chart positions|
|2008||If You Feel My Lovea[›]||1|
- Toader, Elena (15 November 2008). "Michael Trăistariu and "Blaxy Girls" in concert in Constanta". Telegraf (in Romanian). Retrieved 24 September 2009.
- "Maneliste Costi Ionita, responsible for the success of pop-rock band Blaxy Girls" (in Romanian). Antena3. 3 October 2009. Archived from the original on July 8, 2009. Retrieved 24 September 2009.
- ""Zero", "Blaxy Girls" and Dalma, including Romanian Eurovision finalists". Telegraf (in Romanian). 29 January 2009. Retrieved 24 September 2009.
- Floras, Stella (31 January 2009). "Romania has decided for Eurovision!". esctoday.com. Retrieved 24 September 2009.
- Busa, Alexandru (21 October 2009). "The Blaxy Girls play their card again". esctoday.com. Retrieved 21 October 2009.
|This article on a band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|