This biography about a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||Blayne Nutron Weaver
April 9, 1976
Bossier City, Louisiana, U.S.
|Occupation||Actor, voice actor, writer, director|
Blayne Nutron Weaver (born April 9, 1976) is an American actor, voice actor, writer and director, born in Bossier City, Louisiana.
Weaver began to perform in the children's theater group The Peter Pan Players in Shreveport, Louisiana. His first major film performance was in the independent film Where the Red Fern Grows. In the late 1990s, he appeared in several TV movies and was also a guest star on several shows including ER, JAG, and Chicago Hope. In 2001, he became the new voice of Disney's Peter Pan, and has performed that voice in various children's films as well as in recordings for the Disney theme parks.
In 2001, Weaver co-wrote the film Manic, which starred actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He continues to play the voice of Peter Pan and pursue acting in Los Angeles. In late 2004, he directed, wrote and starred in the short film Losing Lois Lane, which made a big impact online. He then wrote, directed and starred in Secret Identity's first feature film Outside Sales, which won awards on the film festival circuit and was released nationwide through Echo Bridge Entertainment. Weaver wrote, directed and played a small role in SIP's next feature Weather Girl with an ensemble cast that boasted Tricia O'Kelley, Mark Harmon, Jon Cryer and Jane Lynch. Weather Girl enjoyed an extensive festival run followed by a ten city theatrical and a worldwide television and DVD release. Weaver wrote, directed and stars in his next feature film 6 Month Rule with a cast featuring Martin Starr, Jaime Pressly, John Michael Higgins and Dave Foley.
In 2016, Weaver wrote/directed Cut to the Chase, a feature film he also starred in about an ex-con that sets out in search of his kidnapped sister through the criminal underbelly of Shreveport, Louisiana. He also starred in the feature film Where We're Meant to Be by Michael Howard that deals with the interconnected stories of various characters during the pivotal changes and moments in their life. His performance earned him a Best Actor nomination at the Eastern NC Film Festival.
- The Flood: Who Will Save Our Children? (1993) – Jeff Bowman
- The Good Old Days (1995) – Tommy Calloway
- JAG (1995) – Private First Class Douglas
- ER (1997) – Jeffrey
- Chicago Hope (1998) – Luke Serone
- Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction (1998)
- Winchell (1998) – Country Club Worker
- Manic (2001) – Charlie
- Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse (2001) – Peter Pan (voice)
- Return to Neverland (2002) – Peter Pan (voice)
- Disney's House of Mouse (2002) – Peter Pan (voice)
- Mickey's PhilharMagic (2003) (theme park attraction) – Peter Pan (voice)
- The Lion King 1½ (2004) – Peter Pan (voice)
- The King of Queens (2004) – D.J.
- NCIS (2004) – P.O. Darrell Baum
- The Middleman (2008) – Dean Schon
- Weather Girl (2009) – William
- The FP (2011) – Gas Station Attendant
- Kinect Disneyland Adventures (2011) (video game) – Peter Pan (voice)
- Deep Dark Canyon (2013) – Tom Cavanaugh
- Favor (2013) - Kip
- Rag Doll (2015) – Man
- Disney Infinity 3.0 (2015) (video game) – Peter Pan (voice)
- In Progress (2015) – Jonas
- Where We're Meant to Be (2016) – Charlie McIntire
- Hard Sell (2016) – Tim
- Cut to the Chase (2016) - Max Chase
- Weather Girl (2009)