Transformers: Generation 1
|Partner||Bumblebee, Eagle Eye, Sky High and Treadbolt|
|Series||Transformers: Generation 1
An elite corps of top-notch fliers. Considered the best aerial fighters to ever take to the skies. Revered by their fellow Autobots for their ability to neutralize enemy encampments without destroying the surrounding area. Fast, fierce, efficient fighters. Able to emit circular force field that's impervious to most armaments when flying in a "V" formation. Also armed with high intensity heat lasers and long-range communications systems. All equipped with sub-orbital travel capabilities. Usually commissioned for the Autobot's most dangerous special air missions.
- Generation 1 Micromaster Air Patrol (1988)
- The Air Patrol came with Blaze Master, Eagle Eye, Sky High and Treadbolt.
- Generations Legends Bumlbebee with Blaze Master (not released yet)
- A new mold. Bumblebee turns from robot to car. Blaze Master turns from robot to helicopter or gun.
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
|Alternate modes||Eurocopter HH-65 Dolphin Channel 7 News Helicopter|
|Series||Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen|
Blaze Master is an Autobot that transforms into a Eurocopter HH-65 Dolphin News 7 helicopter. According to his bio, he has a knack for hovering over Decepticon squads and dropping his payload of corrosive gel on them.
After being rescued from control by the Initiative, Armorhide, Blaze Master, Brawn and Smokescreen join the Autobots at the NEST base on Diego Garcia. Optimus Prime insists they spend time there recovering.
- Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Blaze Master (2009)
- TFW2005.com - Blaze Master
- John Barber (w), Carlos Magno (p), Aburtov and Graphiksslava (i). Transformers: Rising Storm 1 (February 2011), IDW Publishing
- TFW2005.com - Three New TF Hunt for the Decepticons 2-Packs
|This Transformers-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|