(Redirected from Bleak (disambiguation))
|Look up bleak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bleak may refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Bleak House, a novel by Charles Dickens
- "Bleak", a song by Opeth from Blackwater Park
- "Bleak", a song by Soulfly on Dark Ages
- Bleak (band), Finnish rock band
- David B. Bleak, decorated US soldier of the Korean War
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bleak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.