Blectum from Blechdom
This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Blectum from Blechdom|
BFB live in Providence RI
|Years active||1998–2001, 2007-present|
|Labels||Orthlorng Musork, Deluxe Records, Dial(), Tigerbeat6|
|Associated acts||Kevin Blechdom, Blevin Blectum|
Blectum from Blechdom is an electronic music duo, formed in 1998 by Kristin Erickson (Kevin Blechdom) and Bevin Kelley (Blevin Blectum). Erickson and Kelley met at Mills College in Oakland, California. They initially performed locally, in the San Francisco Bay Area and recorded their first EP, titled Snauses and Mallards, in March 2000, followed by their first full-length album The Messy Jesse Fiesta (that won second prize for Digital Musics at Ars Electronica in 2001) later that year. Both artists retain their noms de plume when working on solo projects. 
- Snauses and Mallards (2000)
- The Messy Jesse Fiesta (2000)
- Bad Music and Buttprints (2000)
- De Snaunted Haus (2000)
- Haus de Snaus (2001)
- Fishin' In Front Of People: The Early Years 1998-2000 (2002)
- "ARS Electronica ARCHIVE". 184.108.40.206.
- "The History of Rock Music. Blectum From Blechdom: biography, discography, reviews, links". www.scaruffi.com.
- "Blectum From Blechdom". Discogs.