Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Blend, blend, blended, or blending in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blend may also refer to:
- Blend word is a word formed from parts of two other words.
- Blend (album), a 1996 album by BoDeans
- .blend (file format), a file format used by the open-source 3D application Blender
- Consonant blend, a group of consonants which have no intervening vowel
- Polymer blend, a member of a class of materials analogous to metal alloys
- Microsoft Blend for Visual Studio (formerly Microsoft Expression Blend), a user interface design tool for WPF and Silverlight
- Blend modes in digital image editing, used to determine how two layers are blended into each other
- The Blend (Sirius XM), a satellite radio channel
Blended may refer to:
- Blended (film), a 2014 film starring Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore
- Blended threat, a software exploit involving a combination of attacks against different vulnerabilities
- Blended whiskey, the product of blending different types of whiskeys and often also neutral and near-neutral spirits, coloring, and flavorings
- Blended malt whisky, a blend of different single malt whiskies from different distilleries
- Blended tea, a combination of different kinds of teas to guarantee consistent quality
- All pages beginning with Blended
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blend.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.