(Redirected from Blended)
|Look up Blend, blend, blended, or blending in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blend may also refer to:
- Blend word is a word formed from parts of two other words.
- Blend (album), a 1996 album by BoDeans
- .blend (file format), a file format used by the open-source 3D application Blender
- Consonant blend, a group of consonants which have no intervening vowel
- Polymer blend, a member of a class of materials analogous to metal alloys
- Microsoft Blend for Visual Studio (formerly Microsoft Expression Blend), a user interface design tool for WPF and Silverlight
- Blend modes in digital image editing, used to determine how two layers are blended into each other
- The Blend (Sirius XM), a satellite radio channel
Blended may refer to:
- Blended (film), a 2014 film starring Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore
- Blended threat, a software exploit involving a combination of attacks against different vulnerabilities
- Blended whiskey, the product of blending different types of whiskeys and often also neutral and near-neutral spirits, coloring, and flavorings
- Blended malt whisky, a blend of different single malt whiskies from different distilleries
- Blended tea, a combination of different kinds of teas to guarantee consistent quality
- All pages beginning with "Blended"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blend.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.