This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Fevziu graduated in literature and Albanian language at the University of Tirana in 1991. In 1989 he was part of the staff of the Student newspaper of the University. In December 1990 and February 1991 he was an active participant in the students' movement that brought the change of regime in Albania. On 5 January 1991 he was the co-founder of the “RD” (Democratic Renaissance) newspaper, the first free newspaper after almost 70 years of independent media blackout in Albania.
Career in written press
- Chief editor of “Koha Jone” newspaper 1992
- Chief editor of “Aleanca” newspaper 1993–6
- Co-chief editor of "Poli i Qendrës" newspaper 1996
- Editor of political news "Indipendent" newspaper 1997
- Editor of Klan Magazine 1996–2001
- Editor of “Korrieri” newspaper 2001–5
- Editor of “Koha Jone” newspaper 2007–8
Career in TV
On 31 August 1997 Fevziu started "Sunday's Debate" on TVSH (Public TV), a weekly political debate. On 26 September 1998 he moved to Klan Television and, from 1999, the show aired on Thursdays instead of Sundays.
- 100 soldiers (1992; with co-author Ben Blushi);
- Pedestals without statues (1994);
- The other half of the world (1996);
- In front and behind the cameras (1999);
- 50 + 1 (2004);
- History of the Albanian press 1848–2005 (2005);
- My life – Interview with Blendi Fevziu (2010);
- Volcanic ashes (2010);
- Pedestals without statues (reprinted, revised edition; 2011);
- Enver Hoxha (biography; 2011);
- 100 Years (a history of the state of Albania from 1912 to 2012; pub. 2012)
- "Ahmet Zogu, King of Albania" (Biography) 2014
Fevziu's biography of Hoxha was published in English, with an introduction by Robert Elsie, as Enver Hoxha: The Iron Fist of Albania by I.B.Tauris in 2016.
- "TV Klan". Tvklan.al. Archived from the original on 2013-09-26. Retrieved 2013-10-03.
- "Books in Albania: All the fun of the Tirana book fair". The Economist. 2011-11-15. Retrieved 2013-10-03.
- Interview with Robert Elsie about the Hoxha biography, BBC, 17 March 2016