From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Blending (disambiguation))
|Look up blending in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blending may refer to:
- the process of mixing
- Blending (alcohol production), a technique to produce alcoholic beverages by mixing different brews
- Blending (linguistics), the process of forming a word from two or more letters that represent the sounds of a word
- Blending (music), a technique used in instrument playing
- Blending (vocal technique), a technique used in vocal warm up
- Blending inheritance, a hypothetical model prior to the discovery of genetics
- Alpha blending, a technique in image producing
- Conceptual blending, a general theory of cognition
- Gas blending, the filling of diving cylinders with non-air breathing gases such as nitrox, trimix and heliox
- Tea blending, the process of blending different teas to produce a final product
- The Blending (novel series), a fantasy series by Sharon Green
- Travel blending, a technique, developed in Australia, for encouraging people to make more efficient and environmentally sound transportation choices
- Blending, specific socializing among the church-goers of a branch of Christianity Lord's Recovery / "Local Church" which was started in mainland China around the 1930s-50s.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blending.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.