|Developer(s)||Neowiz Bless Studio|
|Engine||Unreal Engine 3|
Bless Online (Korean: 블레스, translit. Beulleseu) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Neowiz Games. The release date was May 28, 2018 for Founder's Pack purchasers and May 30 for Early Access on Steam. Bless Online uses a buy-to-play business model.
Bless is set in a seamless fantasy world. The main story revolves around a decade-long war between two factions, the nation of Hieron and the nation of Unión. The game world is separated by different climatic zones. Players can choose their character's race and class, with race determining which faction they align with. Players can join PvP castle sieges, to advance their faction power. Winning sieges grants new quests, and resources. Faction, and race dependent role-playing scenarios are also available for players to advance their character progress.
Bless was initially announced as BLESS, back in 2011. Bless is developed with Unreal Engine 3, a game engine by Epic Games. Bless' western version was cancelled by game publisher Aeria Games in 2017, however, in response Neowiz plans to self-publish the game. In July 2017, Neowiz Games announced their Rebuild Project, to address many game specific components. At TwitchCon 2017, Neowiz announced the release date to be sometime in 2018, and that Bless will become available at Steam, as part of the early access program. Steam's early access will include localized versions for English, German and Russian languages. Two mobile games, based on the Bless IP, one using Unreal Engine 4, have also been announced. As of October 2017, Neowiz Games is still assessing in-game monetization options, with a scope to avoid pay-to-win mechanics. The last remaining server in Korea will be shutdown on November 19. 
The first closed beta testing begun in 2014  in South Korea. Since August 2017, the open beta phase of Bless is available on South Korean servers. Japanese closed beta testing began in April and proceeded in October 2017. From December 2016 until May 2017, an open beta version of the Bless client was hosted on servers located in Russia, before being shut down after failing to gain traction.
Final release (United States and Europe)
Bless Online released in Early Access on Steam for Founder's Pack purchasers on May 28, 2018 and Early Access on May 30, 2018.
- "Bless Online". Steam Community Hub.
- Blevins, Tal (20 December 2012). "First Look at Bless". IGN. Retrieved 11 October 2013.
- "Bless is coming to Steam in 2018". bless-source. 20 October 2017. Retrieved 22 October 2017.
- "NEOWIZ GAMES Gets Unreal with New Fantasy MMORPG BLESS". MMOHuts. 8 November 2012. Retrieved 11 October 2013.
- Fuller, Garrett (1 January 2013). "Bless: Uncovering the Enigmatic New Game". mmorpg.com. Retrieved 11 October 2013.
- "NEOWIZ GAMES Announces Unreal Engine 3-Powered MMORPG 'BLESS'". Epic Games. 2011.
- "Bless Online to Show Up at TwitchCon 2017 This Month". mmosite. 15 October 2017. Retrieved 22 October 2017.
- "Bless Online Announced Rebuild Project for Future Global Release". mmosite. July 17, 2017.
- "Official TwitchCon recap and FAQ!". Bless Source. 2017.
- "Bless – New Unreal Engine 4 mobile game announced by Neowiz". MMOCulture. April 26, 2017.
- "Character Creation Shown In New OBT Video". MMORPG. January 30, 2017.
- "Rebuild Project Testing Period Begins in Korea". MMORPG. August 1, 2017.
- "Japanese Closed Beta Registrations Open with 10k to be Chosen for CBT2". MMORPG. October 3, 2017.
- "First Japanese CBT to Begin April 28th". MMORPG. April 21, 2017.
- "Bless Online Closing Russian Servers, Sent Back For "Revision"". MMOExaminer. April 24, 2017.