Blessed Are the Believers
|"Blessed Are the Believers"|
|Single by Anne Murray|
|from the album Where Do You Go When You Dream|
|Released||March 10, 1981 (US)|
Rory Michael Bourke
|Producer(s)||Jim Ed Norman|
|Anne Murray singles chronology|
"Blessed Are the Believers" is a song written by Charlie Black, Rory Michael Bourke and Sandy Pinkard (of Pinkard & Bowden), and recorded by Canadian country music artist Anne Murray. It was released in March 1981 as the first single from Murray's Gold-certified Where Do You Go When You Dream album.
The single was Anne Murray's sixth number one on the Country chart, where it spent one week at number one and a total of twelve weeks on the country chart. On the pop singles chart, "Blessed Are the Believers" peaked at number thirty-four on the Top 40.
|Canadian RPM Country Tracks||1|
|Canadian RPM Adult Contemporary Tracks||1|
|Canadian RPM Top Singles||13|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||1|
|US Adult Contemporary (Billboard)||10|
|US Billboard Hot 100||34|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 243.
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book of Top 40 Hits: Eighth Edition. Record Research. p. 443.
- "Anne Murray – Chart history" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Anne Murray.
- "Anne Murray – Chart history" Billboard Adult Contemporary for Anne Murray.
- "Anne Murray – Chart history" Billboard Hot 100 for Anne Murray.
"But You Know I Love You"
by Dolly Parton
|Billboard Hot Country Singles
June 27, 1981
"I Was Country When Country Wasn't Cool"
by Barbara Mandrell
by The Oak Ridge Boys
|RPM Country Tracks
June 27-July 4, 1981
"Too Many Lovers"
by Crystal Gayle
|This 1981 country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|