Bleu Nuit (English: "Midnight Blue") is a television series that was broadcast late night on the V (then called Télévision Quatre Saisons) television network in Quebec. The content of the series was softcore adult films, mostly European. The series was popular with both francophones and anglophones living in Quebec, the greater Ottawa-Gatineau region and in Northern Ontario communities that received the network. Bleu Nuit was considered a part of Quebec culture.
Films shown on Bleu Nuit
- Black Emanuelle, White Emanuelle (1976) Note: Italian Version of Emmanuelle with one "M". Stars Laura Gemser
- Black Emanuelle 2 (1976)
- Les Branches a Saint-Tropez
- Coups de Matraque avec Cynthia
- Dernier Tango a Paris
- Deux femmes en or
- Emmanuelle I, Emmanuelle II, Emanuelle III, Emmanuelle IV
- Emmanuelle & The White Slave Trade (1978); Note: memorable sex scene in Africa with mechanic under car hoist.
- L'Enchainee (Italy 1985)
- Equateur (shown 9 June 1990)
- Fanny Hill (shown 21 July 1990)
- La Femme flambee
- Hôtel Exotica
- Je t'aime moi non plus 
- La Bonne
- La Chiave (Classic Tinto Brass film with the full figured Italian actress Stefania Sandrelli)
- La Vie secrète de Roméo et Juliette
- Le Gigolo (1960, France)
- Le journal de désirs
- L'été en pente douce (1987, France)
- Malizia (Salvatore Samperi Classic with Laura Antonelli and famous dinner table panty removal scene)
- Malena (2000) Monica Bellucci seduces a young man. The film is set in Sicily in 1940 during World War II just as Italy enters the war. Malena's husband, who left to join the military is presumed dead and she is seduced by a young man.
- La Seconda Moglie Italian actress Maria Grazia Cucinotta stars in this film based in early 1960s, a Sicilian single mother marries an older, crass widowed truck driver. When he is arrested trying to smuggle an antique, she ends up falling in love with her handsome stepson.
- Neuf semaines et demie
- On se calme et on boit frais à Saint-Tropez
- Paprika (Classic Tinto Brass erotic film at his finest)
- Raspoutine (softcore version of Rasputin-Orgien am Zarenhof)
- Rosa la rose, fille publique (France, 1985)
- Samanka Ile des Passions
- Tarzan l'Homme Singe
- Tendres Cousines (1980)The most talked about erotic film in Canada that appeared on Bleu Nuit in 1987 with the famous "Touche Les" scene. In the summer of 1939 in Provence, France: the 14-year-old Julien has a crush on his cousin Julia, who lives together with his family in their small hotel. Julien has a famous barn house scene with a much older woman who asks him to touch her breasts: 'Touche les'.
- Y Tu Mamá También Abandoned by their girlfriends for the summer, rich teenagers Tenoch and Julio meet older woman Luisa at a wedding. Trying to impress Luisa, the friends tell her they are headed on a road trip to a beautiful, secret beach.
Television series shown on Bleu Nuit
- "Nocturnal emissions - Slow Monday's Bleu Nuit nights are a softcore score". Montreal Mirror. Archived from the original on 2002-08-31. Retrieved 2008-07-23.
- Le Devoir (9 June 1990) p.16
- Le Devoir (21 July 1990) p.12
- CBSC Decision Archived May 23, 2012, at the Wayback Machine. Feb. 10, 2005
- Le Devoir (28 July 1990) p.C-7
- [Le Devoir (2 Nov.1990) p.12)
- Le Devoir (2 June 1990) p.16