Bleuette Bernon (born June 6, 1878 – ?) was a French film actress who appeared in five films made by Georges Méliès around the turn of the 20th century. The earliest films, made before 1900, were usually without plot and had a runtime of just a few minutes. However, Méliès evolved the genre of the fictional motion picture, and Bernon became one of the earliest character actors in movies. In 1899, she played the title character in Méliès's Jeanne d'Arc, and Cinderella in Cendrillon. In 1901, she appeared in Barbe-bleue. In 1902 she appeared in a minor role in A Trip to the Moon, which is the best known film of Méliès, as one "lady in the Moon". In 1903 she appeared as Aurora in Le Royaume des fées.
- Bodin, Léa (6 September 2017). "Ingrid Bergman, Michèle Morgan... : 15 incarnations de Jeanne d'Arc au cinéma". Allocine (in French). p. 2. Retrieved 2 December 2018.
- The Movie Book: Big Ideas Simply Explained. Dorling Kindersley Ltd. 5 January 2016. p. 25. ISBN 9780241248720.
- Hetharia, Ammy Natashia (3 May 2018). Nurhayati, Nunuy (ed.). "Georges Melies Jadi Google Doodle, Ini 5 Film Terbaiknya". Tempo (in Corsican). Retrieved 2 December 2018.
- "Georges Méliès, pionnier lunaire". Le Monde (in French). 13 May 2011. Retrieved 14 April 2013.
- Malthête, Jacques; Mannoni, Laurent (2008). L'oeuvre de Georges Méliès. Paris: Éditions de La Martinière. p. 148. ISBN 9782732437323.
|This article about a French actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|