Blind man's bluff
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Blind Man's Bluff)
|Look up blind man's bluff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blind man's bluff may refer to:
- Blind man's buff, a children's game related to tag
- Blind man's bluff (poker), a version of poker
- Blind Man's Bluff (1936 film), a British film
- Blind Man's Bluff (1952 film), a 1952 British film directed by Charles Saunders
- Blind Man's Bluff (1977 film)
- Blind Man's Bluff (1992 film), a 1992 American film starring Robert Urich
- "Blind Man's Bluff", an episode of the TV series All Grown Up!
- "Blind Man's Bluff", a 1979 episode of the TV series Little House on the Prairie, season 5
- Blind Man's Bluff: The Untold Story of American Submarine Espionage, a 1998 nonfiction book
- One of seven paintings
- El Coleccionista de cadáveres (Blind Man's Bluff), a 1967 film starring Boris Karloff (released in 1970)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blind man's bluff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.