Blind Alley (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Blind alley)
|Look up blind alley in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Blind Alley" is the title of a science fiction short story by Isaac Asimov. It may also refer to:
- Blind Alley (film), a 1939 film starring Chester Morris
- Blind Alleys, a 1985 television special
- "Blind Alley", a song by The Emotions which formed the basis of Mariah Carey's hit "Dreamlover"
- "Blind Alley", a science fiction novella by Malcolm Jameson later made into a Twilight Zone episode
- The Blind Alley, a 2013 album from the Austin, TX band Exit
A blind alley (also cul-de-sac or no through road) is a street open at only one end.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blind Alley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.