From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up blindness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blindness is a visual condition.
Blindness may also refer to:
- Blindness (novel), a 1995 novel by Portuguese author José Saramago
- Blindness (film), a 2008 film adaptation of the 1995 novel
- Blindness (2016 film), a 2016 Polish film
- "Blindness", a song by Metric from the 2009 album Fantasies
- Blindness Records
- List of blindness effects
- Mind-blindness, a disability to be aware of mental states
- Willful blindness, a legal term for a deliberate attempt to avoid knowledge of illegal activities
- All pages with a title containing blindness
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blindness.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.