(Redirected from Blindness (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up blindness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blindness is a visual condition.
Blindness may also refer to:
- Blindness (novel), a 1995 novel by Portuguese author José Saramago
- Blindness (2008 film), a 2008 film adaptation of the 1995 novel
- Blindness (2016 film), a 2016 Polish film
- "Blindness", a song by Metric from the 2009 album Fantasies
- Blindness Records
- List of blindness effects
- Mind-blindness, a disability to be aware of mental states
- Willful blindness, a legal term for a deliberate attempt to avoid knowledge of illegal activities
- All pages with titles containing blindness
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blindness.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.