|Single by B.G. featuring Hot Boys and Big Tymers|
|from the album Chopper City in the Ghetto|
|B.G. singles chronology|
|Lil Wayne singles chronology|
"Bling Bling" is the debut single by New Orleans rapper B.G., released in 1999 from his fourth studio album Chopper City in the Ghetto. It features Hot Boys and Big Tymers. The single peaked at number 36 on the Billboard Hot 100, making it B.G.'s most successful single to date. It is also featured on the soundtrack for the 2017 film Girls Trip.
In 2013, Complex added the song in its list of nineteen great songs made by teenage rappers in the last 19 years. Complex editor Kyle Kramer said "Featuring carefree money boasts over a spry Mannie Fresh beat, the song still sounds relevant today in the Young Money era, proving the staying power of both diamonds and youth."
|US Billboard Hot 100||36|
|US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard)||13|
|US Hot Rap Songs (Billboard)||10|
|US Rhythmic (Billboard)||11|
- Kramer, Kyle (July 6, 2013). "Nineteen Great Songs Made By Teenage Rappers in the Last 19 Years: B.G. "Bling Bling" (1999)". Complex. Complex Media. Retrieved March 4, 2015.
- "B.G. Chart History (Hot 100)". Billboard. Retrieved April 29, 2022.
- "B.G. Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)". Billboard. Retrieved April 29, 2022.
- "B.G. Chart History (Hot Rap Songs)". Billboard. Retrieved April 29, 2022.
- "B.G. Chart History (Rhythmic)". Billboard. Retrieved April 29, 2022.