From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up blink in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A blink refers to blinking, a rapid closing and opening of the eyelid.
Blink may also refer to:
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking, a psychology book by Malcolm Gladwell
- Blink (comics), a comic book character
- Blink (novel), a novel by Ted Dekker
Film and Television
- Blink (film), 1994 neo-noir thriller film starring Madeleine Stowe and Aidan Quin about a blind musician
- Blink (short film), a 2009 short movie starring Ben Foster
- "Blink" (CSI: NY)
- "Blink" (Doctor Who)
- "Blink" (Eureka)
- "Blink" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent)
- "Blink" (The 4400 episode)
- WNEW-FM or Blink 102.7, a short-lived New York City radio station from 2003
- Blink, fandom name for South Korean girlgroup Black Pink
- Blink (Irish band), an Irish band
- Blink. (American band), an American jazz fusion band
- Blink-182, an American pop-punk band
- "Blink" (Rosie Ribbons song), a 2002 single by Rosie Ribbons
- "Blink" (U.V.U.K. song), a 2012 single by U.V.U.K.
Computing and Internet
- Blink (web engine), a web browser engine developed as part of the Chromium project by The Chromium Project
- Blink (SIP client), VoIP software
- Blink element (<blink>), an HTML tag
- Blink (community), an online community
- Quantum dot blinking, or fluorescence intermittency
- Blink dog, a creature in the role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blink.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.