From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up blinker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A blinker is a type of automotive lighting (directional indicator).
Blinker may also refer to:
- Blinders, also called "blinkers" or "winkers," a piece of horse tack used on a horse's bridle to restrict the horse's vision
- "Blinkers", a stabilising device created by the Wright Brothers in 1905 for their early aircraft. (see also winglets)
- Blinker light, a naval signalling device; also sometimes used as a verb indicating use of such a device
People with the name
- Regi Blinker (born 1969), Dutch former professional footballer
- William Reginald Hall, known as "blinker".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blinker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.