Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up blithe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blithe may refer to:
- Albert Blithe (1923–1967), American sergeant in World War II
- John Blithe (MP) (before 1365 – 1410), English politician
- John Blithe (priest) (before 1450 – after 1478), English Archdeacon of Stow and Lindsey 1477–78
- Blithe (comics), fictional character from DC Comics
- River Blithe, Staffordshire, England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blithe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.