|Look up blithe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blithe may refer to:
- Albert Blithe (1923–1967), career soldier in the United States Army
- John Blithe (died 1410), English politician
- John Blithe (priest) (fl. 1477–1478), Archdeacon of Stow and Lindsey
- Blithe (comics), a fictional character from DC Comics
- River Blithe, Staffordshire, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blithe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.