From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (June 2011)|
|Headquarters||Warwickshire, United Kingdom|
|Parent||Blitz Games Studios|
List of games
- Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao: A kung fu beat 'em up. The first ever digital 3D download game for consoles.
- Droplitz: A puzzle game involving rotating dials to create paths (similar to Pipe Dream). Claimed to be one of the most addictive games of all time.
- PowerUp Forever (published by Namco Bandai Games): A multi-directional shooter.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Underpants Slam (Published by THQ): An action puzzle game featuring licensed characters from the SpongeBob animated series.
- King Games, a series of Burger King advergames published by Microsoft. The series included - Pocket Bike Racer, Sneak King, and Big Bumpin'. All three games were created in just seven months and were considered to be of such high quality that they were pulled from Xbox Live Arcade to be sold as a 'box product' directly in Burger King stores (they are currently only available in America and Canada).
- Encleverment Experiment: A mini-game collection that tests "reflexes, memory, visual acuity and mental dexterity."
- KrissX: A collection of word games starring Wordsworth the Owl.
- Buccaneer: The Pursuit of Infamy: A pirate ship combat game for up to twelve players.
- CodaChain: A musical adventure game starring a DJ who must gather people with various skills to help solve puzzles, with online multiplayer.
|This United Kingdom video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|