From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Blitzkrieg or blitzkrieg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blitzkrieg is a military term describing the use of overwhelming force and rapid speed.
Blitzkrieg may also refer to:
In entertainment and media
- Team Blitzkrieg, the German team in the film DodgeBall: A True Underdog Story (2004)
- Blitzkrieg (video game series), a World War II computer game
- Blitzkrieg (video game), a 2003 real-time tactics computer game
- Blitzkrieg (game), a tabletop wargame published by Avalon Hill in 1965
- Scholar's mate, a chess beginner's blunder
- Blitzkrieg (comics)
- Blitzkrieg (DC Comics), a comic book series
- Blitzkrieg (Marvel Comics), a comic book superhero
- Blitzkrieg: From the Rise of Hitler to the Fall of Dunkirk, a book by Len Deighton and a computer game published by Ariolasoft in 1987
- Blitzkrieg (heavy metal band), an English heavy metal band
- Blitzkrieg (English punk band), an English punk rock band
- Blitzkrieg, a former name for Therion
- Blitzkrieg, a former name for the German band Boskops
- Blitzkrieg, an album by Wallenstein
- "Blitzkrieg" (song), a 1993 song by Excessive Force
- "Blitzkrieg", a song by Blitzkrieg, later covered by Metallica on the album Garage Inc.
- "Blitzkrieg", a song by Deathstars from their 2006 album Termination Bliss
- The "Blitzkrieg", or "Overkill" hypothesis of the New World Pleistocene extinctions
- Fabulous Blitzkrieg, professional wrestler also known as Blitzkrieg
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blitzkrieg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.