Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up blockbuster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blockbuster may refer to:
TV and entertainment
- Blockbuster (entertainment), any very successful movie, theatrical play, etc.
- Blockbuster LLC, a defunct video and game rental chain
- Blockbusters (U.S. game show), an American game show which had two separate runs in the 1980s
- Blockbuster, a wrestling move also known as a flying neckbreaker
- Block Buster (Microvision), a 1979 Microvision video game
- "Block Buster", an episode of the sitcom The King of Queens
- Blockbuster (film), a 2018 Netflix film
- Blockbuster (DC Comics), the name of four DC Comics characters
- Blockbuster (Man-Brute), a Marvel Comics character introduced in 1970
- Blockbuster (Marauder), a Marvel Comics character introduced in 1986
- Blockbuster bomb, a series of WWII-era air dropped bombs large enough to demolish a city block
- "Operation Blockbuster", an Anglo-Canadian military operation in the Netherlands during World War II
- Blockbuster (book), by Tom Shone
- a blockbuster drug, a drug generating more than $1 billion of revenue for its owner each year
- the blockbuster mentality, the pressure faced by the small number of conglomerates who run much of the movie industry to create formulaic productions with a high budget
- a block buster, a splitting maul, a type of axe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blockbuster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.