From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up blocker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A blocker is someone or something that blocks.
Blocker can also refer to:
- Receptor antagonists, such as an alpha blockers or beta blockers, that block molecular attachment
- Channel blockers, blockers that block ion channels
- The inverse of a filter (optics). Instead of blocking everything except target color(s) like a filter does, a blocker lets everything else pass and blocks only the color(s) specified
- Blocker (ice hockey)
- The nickname of Steve Roach, Australian rugby league footballer
- Blocker (cricket), slang for a defensive-minded batsman in cricket
- Blocker, is a position in roller derby
- Blocker (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blocker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.