Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up blog in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A blog is a website where entries are written in chronological order and commonly displayed in reverse chronological order.
Blog may also refer to:
- Blog 27, a Polish musical group fronted by Tola Szlagowska
- BladeLogic, formerly the NYSE symbol for the software company acquired by BMC Software
- .blog, a proposed generic top-level domain intended for use by blogs
- Vlog, a form of blogging for which the medium is video
- Moblog, a method of publishing to a website or blog from a mobile phone
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.