From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up blog in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A blog is a website where entries are written in chronological order and commonly displayed in reverse chronological order.
Blog may also refer to:
- Blog 27, a Polish musical group fronted by Tola Szlagowska
- BladeLogic, formerly the NYSE symbol for the software company acquired by BMC Software
- .blog, a proposed generic top-level domain intended for use by blogs
- Vlog, a form of blogging for which the medium is video
- Moblog, a method of publishing to a website or blog from a mobile phone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.